Food log % of calories from fat, protein, and carbs

For those of us trying to stay within nutritional guidelines for percent of calories consumed by carbs, fat, and protein, would love to see a running percentage under the total calories consumed so adjustments can be made throughout the day.  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Updated label

6 Comments
jacquelinepagea
First Steps

I agree that having the ability to track the nutritional breakdown of my diet would be beneficial! I would appreciate having the ability to set a daily nutritional target of % fat, % carbohydrates, % protein in addition to the existing goal of daily calorie intake. 

JamJar50
First Steps

I completely agree. It is burdensome to need to go on the website to see that information rather than in the app. Even if there's not the ability to set a goal, being able to see the totals for fat, carbs and protein within the app would be wonderful.

PhiFitness
First Steps

Agreed! I track my macros as well. I got my fitbit for Christmas and was shocked to find out that this basic nutritional option is not available.

I have linked my fitbit to myfitnesspal but it doesn't quite calculate correctly. As in, I can't make it so that my calories on myfitnesspal exactly match up to the number of calories burned on my fitbit. Therefore a macro tracker is needed directly on the fitbit app. Please fitbit!

Mr.B
First Steps

We need to be able to set target goals in adjusting the macro nutrients to our needs.

pjfarr
Tempo Runner

Similarly, I'd like to see a daily/weekly average of Protein, Carbs, and Fat somewhere on the dashboard where it's easily accessible. Currently, I have to enter each day's values into a spreadsheet to get a running daily/weekly average.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.