Free access to the Daily Readiness Score and other data insights

I understand why guided coaching and meditation videos are extra and should be paid for but we shouldn’t have to pay extra for data gathered by Fitbit devices. Other brands of fitness trackers and watches show similar data to the “Fitbit Daily Readiness Score” and other analytics free of charge. I like Fitbit devices but this is unfair.
16 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Techguy7735, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having free access to the Daily Readiness Score and other data insights. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

smithbuilt333
Jogger

Agreed, this should be included with the app as a standard feature.

ShadowNinja
Runner

Here’s my YES vote!!

We need this feature to be free Fitbit.

Gustmv
First Steps

I agree, another upvoted

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Should be available on PC as well.  The very small screens of the devices or a cell phone does not allow easy reading.

Runner0621
Runner

I agree (and would add the analysis of sleep heart rate & restlessness to the request) but will note that this suggestion or similar suggestions have been made before.  For example, see here:
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Provide-Sleep-Analysis-and-Fitbit-Wellness-Repor...

It's pretty clear that Fitbit has no plans to do this, unfortunately.

ToniMonty
Stepping Up

Agree 100%
Should be also available as Free on PC.

katiemroberts
Jogger

I agree, but just be aware how useless the daily readiness score is in comparison to other brands fitness trackers. It’s not a feature worth paying for at all, not helpful and needs significant improving to be more inline with Garmin’s body battery anyway. But yes we shouldn’t have to pay to access data the Fitbit tracks. It’s ridiculous.

Bahadir11
Jogger

I agree. 

sjmachen2
Stepping Up

My Charge 5 will probably be returned tomorrow.  I purchased it to keep up with heart rate and SPO2 per my doctors.  The SPO2 is listed on the box as a feature, but is not anywhere that I can find.  

It's gone!  

t.parker
Veteran Runner

DRS is build based on wrong metric. To be Premium (and useful) it would need to be greatly improved. Saying that, Garmin introduced another metric called "Training Readiness" (so far I see it on Fenix 7, I haven't received it yet on Fenix 6 Pro, not sure if it will come there) next to its Body Battery. All free. Fitbit seems not to understand that placing a feature behind paywall should be done only if the feature is a) perfectly developed b) useful c) documented so users can easily understand how it works. DRS in current form has none of those properties.

TheAshura
Jogger
The daily readiness is so far only available for premium users and i think it should be made available to all users premium or not! If Fitbit really care about their users well being, this is the right call.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TheAshura, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding free access to the Daily Readiness Score. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

LindaMtl
Base Runner

How many votes would it take to make this suggestion a reality? I agree with Techguy 7735, the data should be available without paying for premium.

Matt98
Recovery Runner

I agree! Unfortunately, no news from Fitbit on this...

Karmakicker
Base Runner

I agree with the above posts.  Google interference has not been good to users and will push us to other wearables when the Fitbit dies as mine has done 5 times (always replaced).  I also had a place to track Blood sugar reading on the premium app but don't find it now?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.