Friends Step Count Leaderboard

I think the leaderboard for your steps should be re calculated everyday. I think it would be a bit more competitive. For example it might be hard for me to beat my friend that averages 12,000+ steps a day over 7 days, but one day out of the week I just might, which would also push him/her to do more that day as well to stay on top. 

Also these ideas should be in a forum style it would be much easier to find and vote for your idea then having to page through a ton of pages, which will cut down on duplicatae ideas, and allow more votes on the same idea.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

2 Comments
crossfitmisfit
First Steps

I totally agree!  I would prefer to see the competitive stats by day & by week.

Status changed to: Released
FerdinandFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us @LacedButterfly.

I'm glad to tell you that we currently have the mobile Challenges. This is a way for you to be able to customize your experience when competing with friends by choosing the type fo challenge (Daily Showdown, Weekend WarriorWorkweek Hustle and Goal Day).

Once again thank you for stopping by and for more information on the Challenges, you can read more about them here.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.