GUI-Based Clock Design

I'd like the ability to design a clock face without having to know or learn programming. An Android app to design clock faces would be nice. I see that there are Android apps out there for other smart watch manufacturers. 

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thanks for sharing your suggestion with us @nickpott23! We truly appreciate the time that you took to post about it.

Let's keep an eye on what other users have to say about it.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Right now you can use the Photograph clock face that let you customize it by using your own photos or images. If you want to achieve something more complex, one developer created the Maker clock face that let you do what you are looking for.

05ballardb
Recovery Runner
A number of the clock face designs currently available offer limited options for changing the values displayed and their positioning on the screen. Creating an application or additional feature of the Fitbit app that allows users to customise their clock faces to their desired style using tiles that can be positioned on a virtual clock screen.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @05ballardb, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to create clock faces for Fitbit devices. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. You can also check this other suggestion: Versa WYSIWYG Clock Face Creator.

A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.