Get back step charts for friends in dashboard

Who's bright idea was it to remove the friends step graph? Get Step Charts back for friends like it used to be! This is a deal breaker for me. I wont be getting another fitbit when this one breaks without friend's step chart back in the mix its just not competitive anymore!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

26 Comments
Smithstorian
Recovery Runner

Well **ahem**. I finally found a spot in this Fitbit universe that explains WTF is going on. I have found all these older posts explaining exactly how to go see your friends' DAILY step graph and I have literally beat my head on my desk over and over trying to find out how to do it. So it turns out Fitbit is on the Facebook/Google mode--no customer service just the wild wild west of customers desperately trying to figure things out on their own. Looks like this feature isn't coming any time soon. I'm only a few weeks into my Fitbit with my sister and daughter. We want to love it but it's really been hard. It is especially hard now seeing how crappy they are when it comes to features and support. Thanks all for at least making this clear.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.