Get rid of the big "Discover" button!

Why do I have to have two "Discover" buttons on my Today page on my iPhone? The small one on the bottom left is enough. Get rid of the big one that takes up waaaay too much space!

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MeineKleineLiz thanks for explaining why you would like to see the Fitbit app without the Discover button. Keep adding your ideas with us.

thenameless1
Hill Runner

The discover and Premium options need to be removed from the bottom of the app.  Where it says DIscover, Today, Community, and Premium.

This offers no additional benefit to the majority of fitbit users and is redundant when users see the same popup if they go into their account profile from the app.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @thenameless1! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

andrewinhouston
Base Runner

Just this week I added to a comment that the Today and Discover buttons keep changing places so that I accidentally go into the (to me) useless Discover page.  Now, starting this evening, twice I've started the app after force quitting it and it STARTS in the Discover page.

Please, please get rid of it.  Make it optional.  Quit trying to force tips, ideas, COVID-19 and premium content on us.  For those who are interested, I'm sure they can see the button or option just fine.  For the rest of us, it is an irritation.

As a regular user of the Fitbit iOS app, I really want to see the Today page when I start the app fresh.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.