Goal day 2020

Maybe do Goal Day 2020? Fitbit didn't do goal day for 2018 or 2019. Some of us have never even been able to participate in such events yet despite many users rallying for Fitbit to continue Goal Day or having other solo adventures like NYC (that I've read so much about but never got to do) or Pohono Trail, Fitbit has instead continued to ignore it's users and drop the ball. Fitbit is really disappointing me.

7 Comments

There is hardly any public challenges! You’re right!

@Mamakarli wrote:

Maybe do Goal Day 2020? Fitbit didn't do goal day for 2018 or 2019. Some of us have never even been able to participate in such events yet despite many users rallying for Fitbit to continue Goal Day or having other solo adventures like NYC (that I've read so much about but never got to do) or Pohono Trail, Fitbit has instead continued to ignore it's users and drop the ball. Fitbit is really disappointing me.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello everyone! 

Thanks for sharing your idea @Mamakarli! I definitely see how other users would appreciate having Goal Day for 2020. We can't wait to see what other Community members have to say about having this option next year! Keep sharing your ideas with us. Robot wink

beth.tilley
First Steps

Would love to see more solo challenges!

Cato23
Stepping Up

I suggested something about having the whole fitbit community do a race together like how Samsung fit has it. They do it montly and you join the challenge and they have a goal they want you to meet but you see your position compared to everyone else. After I posted this a moderator got back to me and said that seems like a lot of people. I was thinking duh thats the point! I also want more challenges now there is only like 4 challenges with friends. I was hoping with the new update they would have added some!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Having a Goal Day 2020 would be fantastic and I believe would be a huge hit as well as hugely motivating to all Fitbit customers 😃♥️

Jewelsparaks
Base Runner

I would like to see goal day 2020

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.