Grammatical Error

Dear Fitbit,
I found a grammatical error that I thought you'd appreciate knowing about.

On the website, under log, and food plan:

Change your Daily Calorie Estimate Setting

• Personalized
  • Sedentary
  • Uses your past activity history to estimate your calorie burn for the day and increases or decreases if you're more or less active then usual.

Should read "than"

Have a good day!

Moderator edit: Labels 

4 Comments
Status changed to: Under Consideration
SumnerFitbit
Runner

I love that I am not the only one who notices these things, as it is a part of my job (though I know not everyone/thing is perfect & not all conversations need to be formal, plus the more data/wording the more room for error). But underneath the product page for the Fitbit One within the boxes of 'HERE'S HOW IT WORKS' Box 1 has a period at the end of the sentence and Box 2, 3 & 4 do not. Assuming these are just 'bullet points' I am thinking there is no need for the period on Box 1. I'm sure there are similar areas within the website that have this 'issue.' I feel so horrible adding to this comment, but hey, helping you sell a product & credibility counts! I only noticed this comment because I was scrolling through to see what ideas were being considered & hopefully, soon, implemented. I just purchased two Fitbit products and can’t wait to see all the exciting changes/improvements to come.

rckoegel
Recovery Runner

FYI, this issues was resovled. This request should be listed as Implemented.

Status changed to: Released
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@SunsetRunner Good eye. Thanks for point this out!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.