Have the "activity record" button in the app

I would like to be able to log an activity from the mobile app after the activity has taken place. When I forget to click the record activity button, I would like to be able to log that activity after it has taken place, and indicate the time that activity took place. The watch already has the data, it would simply need to log the workout after the fact. I often forget to click the button before a workout, so being able to log it afterwards is essential. I know we can log it on the full website, but when we do it does not appear back in the mobile app. Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

6 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
mainly for HR supported Fitbit Charge and Surge. App only supports track or log for manual entry. Activity Record can be done on the web dashboard but not the app. Would like to see it come to the app as well.
pemergency
Stepping Up

I totally agree with jmbautista. Don't really see the point having manually logging activities if this option not taking hr/weight/height and age on account. Thumb up for Activity Record option in app

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I thought this was already an option. When I click the exercise tile then the log button at the top it gives me the option to choose the activity and once selected I tap "starts" and I can select the day, time and duration.
GMTL
First Steps

Yes, however that entry does not appear in the mobile app once entered. It would also be preferable to log an entry via the mobile app vs the full website as it is today.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

That's a great idea! I think it could be a great addition to the app. Since, you're able to almost do everything in the mobile app. 

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app. You're now able to manually log your exercises before or after your activity has taken place. You can find more details here.

@GMTL, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.