Have your photo in your Profile

To all Fitbitters.

Now that we can see you online how about uploading your photo or similar so that we can recognise you. I'm online as I'm writting this and there are 48 of us and I can only see 4 photos..

Lets make this new Community a VERY welcoming place because a frustration in the past has been trying to help others and we know nothing about them.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
6 Comments
KatieB
Progression Runner

For some reason my photo will not show up in the community forum.

KatieB
Progression Runner

I looked at my profile setup for privacy and a new item was added: Profile Picture. I checked that so that my photo could be seen by everyone.

Note: I previously had my photos available for all to view but with this change I had to go to privacy settings and share my profile picture.

zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Your community profile photo is the same one you use for your Fitbit.com account. You can add a profile photo on Fitbit.com by following the steps outlined here. If you have already added a photo on Fitbit.com and are still not seeing the image display in the community, it may be due to your privacy settings. 

Profile photos are displayed in the community in accordance with Fitbit.com profile privacy settings. To make your profile photo visible to the community you may need to update your privacy settings. To check your settings, head to Fitbit.com > click the gear icon in the top-right > click Settings > Privacy > toggle your Profile Photo settings to be visible to "Anyone".

If you are still unsure how to make your profile photo visible to the community, you can learn how to display your profile photo by following the steps outlined in our Getting Started post or the FAQ.

Thanks for taking the time to update your settings. I look forward to seeing all your beautiful faces!

Burgandy
Recovery Runner

A VERY welcoming place wouldn't demand people to upload photos when they aren't interested, comfortable, safe, etc.

cheryls48
Recovery Runner

ok I;ve been trying to add my picture and I click on add picture as well as change profile picture and nothing happens????  I'm beginning to feel very inadequate when it comes to working my fitbit  lol

Status changed to: Released
zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.