Headache/Migraine tracking

It would be great to track my migraines and fibro pain in the fitbit app in a way i can export to provide to my dr.  having the pain/flare data and sleep/activity data in one place would be fantastic

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Tara - San Diego North County
32 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TaniaRyl, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about tracking headache in a calendar. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Donise
First Steps
Please add a headache / pain tracker! Easiest way would be simple “did you have a headache today -yes/no. Even better would be to include pain scale and checkboxes for common triggers (wine, chocolate) and meds taken. Could include suggested meditations. Comment section could also be added but of course you can’t aggregate that data for reports.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Donise, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about tracking headache on the Fitbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

ABC007
First Steps
Add a pain tracker to the app
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ABC007, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a pain tracker on the Fitbit app with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

mfulvio
First Steps
I’d love to be able to track pain - maybe akin to the stress logging (smiley face of 1 to 5) - so that I could cross-compare my chronic pain levels (not specific symptoms like menstrual or headache) with health data including exercise and sleep. It would be even better if I could add some free-text notes with this.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @mfulvio, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having a pain tracking section on the Fitbit app with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.