Health Metrics with option to print report

Please include the data collected in the health metrics section in the printable health reports! I have to always take screenshots of my Breaths per minute, HRV, ECT because as soon as you go past the month view, the data is basically gone for good. Including those important graphs over a longer period of time would be very helpful!!
9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Aprila333, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to print Health Metrics report. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

CarolineE123
First Steps

Personally, I don't need to print (but can see why that might be helpful for others) but I would really like to be able to see much more than one month's data for HRV and resting HR.

My main aim is to get fitter. Losing weight is only a part of that. Improvement in HRV and resting HR is bound to be slow, so I'd like to be able to look back over my whole journey and see how far I've come.

I'm also intrigued to see if there's a correlation between HRV and my menstrual cycle, but if I can only see 30 days of data, it's impossible to tell. 

Thanks. 

alison.p
Recovery Runner
I’d like to see longer term data for the HRV in health metrics.

I just discovered this feature and why it’s an important metric. I’d like to scan into the past but can’t. I’d like to have that data to track for the future as well, and perhaps even talk to my dr about.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @alison.p, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see HRV details over time on Health Metrics with option to print report. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices.You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Babever
Jogger

I, also, would really like to be able to print health metrics in a manner easily presented to my doctor. It is important to be able to share my statistics, so my doctor can see my trends. I am a 73 year old wit heart and lung issues, who is trying to stay as healthy and fit as possible. Thank you for making this possible. 

taralynnegoofy
First Steps

I just learned that understanding HRV and RHR values over a period of time can determine what's happening or happened with your body.  Garmin allows the user to scroll through weeks in the app.  We cannot in FitBit.  AND we cannot see anything in a report online?  Nor print a report?   We would all appreciate the ability to be able to fluctuate and see our previous values in app and online; thus...allowing us to print as well.

marstar
Jogger
I can see that others have asked for Fitbit Premium data to be available on the website and I can see that this is currenlty not being considered. However I would like you to reconsider and make this a priority.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @marstar, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to print your Premium data to take it to the doctor. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Aprila333
Recovery Runner

I would just like to repost to this thread to show that I am still desperately hoping that you will consider adding this incredibly insightful and informative data (health metrics) to be included in the printable report and/or providing the ability to scroll further back in your timeline to see a better picture of the changes in your health and fitness, as well as being able to present the data to your doctor when you notice any significant changes. It just seems like it would be so simple to do that considering you are already collecting the data and presenting it in graphs viewable on the website or app. How difficult would it be to add it onto the report? I would really rather have that information on the report over any other data that is on them considering it has much more important health information. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.