Health Tracking (Blood Pressure, Oxygen, and Glucose) Timing Descriptions for Athletes

I have been a fitbit customer for years and finally I think apple has overcome fitbit's ability to track health information. Missing: recording blood pressure, date and time. Great addition to glucose tracking for adults would be "after exercise" "before exercise". More athletes are tracking glucose in relation to exercise and fasting.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and 

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @eoglevie, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to track blood pressure, oxygen, and glucose with timing descriptions for athletes. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You might be also interested in voting for these suggestions: Able to log blood pressure in the Fitbit app, Check SpO2 at anytime on supported Fitbit devices, Able to log blood glucose levels before and after exercise and Noninvasive Glucose Monitor integrated into Fitbit.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

winni22t
Jogger

Glucose before/After exercise // Blutzucker Vor-/ 

Hi I have opened a request too. But only for Glucose Before/After Exercise. Perhaps you want to give a thumb up 👍?

Kind regards 

Markus 

WandaMartens
First Steps

I agree We need blood pressure monitoring on our Fitbits. Also a glitsy band would look better with our wedding rings.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.