Health metric history should be available for longer than a week.

Make total history of HRV available. How can we track over time if you can only see a week?

Moderator Edit: Label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Purduewriter, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option see more than a week of Health metric data. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

kashiichan
Jogger

Agreed. The data could be stored on your phone, like so much else in the app.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I can seen 7, 30 or 90 days on my health metrics.  What is annoying is you can't expand the graphs to view the results clearer.

Johnerz
Runner

I agree saving the date for a much longer period of many months would allow monitoring of trends more informative and have possibly great health benefits. Saved on the app or dashboard word work for me.

Soulss
First Steps

The fact is I have been a Fitbit person for years now but I think I will ditch my Fitbit devices and go for Apple Watch. The need to ask for health metrics to be available for more than a week in itself a sad thing. What piece of S%#% has Fitbit become. They simply take their customers for granted. 

Javic
Stepping Up

I would like to be able to view the history more than 90 days old. I’d like to be able to see the full history on one page. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.