Highlight new watchfaces and apps in Fitbit App Gallery

In the store of the Fitbit app, there are several categories to browse through.

But i would like an extra category that shows the new watchfaces/apps.

The definition of new could be: last month, last week, user gives a date, etc.

That way we don't have to browse large categories, just to find 1 new app/watchface.

Moderator edit: label & title

Phone: Xiaomi Mi5 OS: Android 7.1/Lineage 14.1
Watch: Ionic
Previous watches:Pebble, Pebble Time, Samsung Gear Fit2
27 Comments
Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @elot and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re happy to let you know that this has just been released on! If you open the Fitbit App Gallery and scroll down, the second to last section is now 'recently added' apps. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community - this has now been released!

arkaycee
Runner

I'm always wondering when a certain payment bank/etc. would be added to Fitbit Pay; I also would love to know what new apps and clock faces are available. I can go search the apps and clock faces and see most recent, but I would have to remember to do that regularly. Also, I don't see any sort of "newly added" for Fitbit Pay, or any as-of date on the list.

It could also include new features when Fitbit OS upgrades happen, but it would all be in one place.

This could all be solved nicely if there were a newsletter, or what's new blog post that's permanent, so I could know that if I read it, I'm seeing everything new since the last post. It would include the newest apps, clock faces, Fitbit Pay banks, etc. Perhaps weekly, every other week, monthly, depending on how much comes out how quickly.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.