History of challenges/adventures won/lost

I would love to look back and see how many challenges I have or lost. Against who and my wining total! I would also love to win badges for winning challenges. Pleaseeeee Fitbit! 😃

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

17 Comments
jamms
Jogger

I use the challenges frequently and maintain a separate list of how many times a user has one a challenge. It would be helpful to have this built into the users profile for historical reference. It seems that the challenge data is not available once the challenge has ended and removed itself from the mobile app.

joycecarter
First Steps

While I love my fit bit I have stopped wearing it because it is too hard to put on. I hate the band!!!! I would like to see a band like a watch band that is easy to put on. I'm in my seventies and my hand strength is not strong enough to snap this band together. I really, really would like a band like a watch band that is easy to use. Thanks for listening.......

qtsam
Recovery Runner
Please can we have a way to view more about the challenges eg how many we have done, how many we have won and what our score was. Xx
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

I like this idea. Just because it will be cool to see how many Challenges you've done and you can keep a record of your best score in Challenges. 

AnonPenHoarder
First Steps
I LOVE this #WorkweekHustle you've added to your app. It'd be awesome to see previous challenges in an upcoming update! 🙂
JMS14
First Steps

Hi,

Can you make the past challenges available after more than 3 days? Thanks!

Moderator edit: labels.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree this should be built into the app.

Lueck767
Tempo Runner

I love this idea. Another idea similar to this is: Mark on the Dashboard the Total Number of Challenges & Adventures Completed

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Mark-on-the-Dashboard-the-Total-Number-of-Challe...

Scoota88
First Steps

I really want to be able to see complete history and results of all completed challenges. It's no good loosing the info after 3 days

Kitanax1985
First Steps

It would be nice to see past challenges stats. I think this would motivate people to keep playing. 

kc6715
Jogger

I do workweek challenges with about 5 other Moms and all of us wish there was some way to go back and look at our results from previous challenges. See if we are trending up as the weeks go on. Thanks! Kc

Glennerman
First Steps

It would be nice to have a place where we could go back and view old challenges, as we've been competing as a group for a while, we could compile our own stats and have a yearly winner or something like that.

Anita123
First Steps

It would be useful to have an area in the Fitbit app dedicated to the history of challenges completed, which also contains the results and who competed in each challenge.

ramanandr
First Steps

Don't know how you guys can miss such a basic thing. People do challenges and no history to back.

Question the intelligence of solution designer

@
ramanandr
First Steps

Can't believe you think of providing challenge and ask people to forget about.

Bad solution design

RobbieTay
First Steps

Would love a league table. Having a points system that runs for a month or so, you get points for winning daily challenges, 2nd place, 3rd place etc. We have a group of about 10 people and this would be great and keep up the competiveness for a sustained period

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.