How can I see BMI instead of body fat%?

Suggested feature for Aria and Fitbit:  give user the option of configuring the Aria and Dashboard to show Fat% OR BMI.

Thanks

5 Comments
Mali101
Recovery Runner

Agreed. It actually says on the box for the aria scale that BMI is calculated, but I haven't been able to see it anywhere.

RedNails
Jogger

Mali101, to see your BMI you have to logon to Fitbit.com. Click on your weight block and under there is your BMI. Hope that helps.  🙂   I do not know how to find it in the FitBit software. I was wondering if the Aria could be set to show BMI vs. Fat %.

MTWalking903
First Steps

I would like to see my BMI after recording my weight for the day on my iPhone!  I do not know my Body Fat but at my age, I have some!  BMI is more important to stay within the AMA guidelines.  I have a ONE and am delighted not to have something I have to wear around my wrist! 

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @RedNails thanks for your suggestion. We heard you! BMI is now available on the newly released Aria 2 -a reengineered Wi-Fi Smart Scale that offers the latest technology to capture your data with greater precision than ever before. You can enable BMI in the Fitbit app to see it on the Aria 2. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Pitsybull
First Steps

I have the Versa and would also like to find out how to see my BMI not fat percentage.  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.