ING Bank Romania for Fitbit Pay

Hi all,

I'm happy to see Fitbit Pay including Romanian banks (Transilvania Bank: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Fitbit-Pay-Romanian-Banks/idi-p/2593872/page/3#c...) but adding more banks to the supported list would be lovely.

As advised, this is a request to have ING Bank added to your supported list.

Thank you for your time and fingers crossed for this feature. 

27 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AndreiCod! Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think about adding the ING Bank Romania for Fitbit Pay.

mpetcu
Jogger

Surprised to see that BT is added to Fitbit pay before ING 🙂

ING is the most used bank in Romania consumer wise, has the best phone app that is light years in front of others and supports all types of payments with Android and IOS.

Fitbit we are all waiting for ING.

PopescuC
First Steps

+ 1 for ING - Top Self Bank in Romania

anka.kla
First Steps

Please add ING Romania in the FitBit Pay supported banks!

Thanks

eXtreme14
First Steps

It would be great to use it with ING as well!!!

cernoiu.theo
Recovery Runner

I asked on their twitter page, approximately 2 months ago, if they have in plan to add Fitbit Pay, in the near future, and the answer was a No/Not sure/We'll forward your request.

Fingers crossed that they'll consider it, now that BT is on the FitbitPay train...

Haedine
Jogger

+1 for ING Bank

Haedine
Jogger

Also, could you please check "Fitbit Pay Romanian Banks" ? There people voted for banks present in Romania, 90% of the "people's choice" being Banca Transilvania and ING ( both of them combined, not just one choice mentioned in the topic ). 

My question is why Banca Transilvania was added and ING not ?

Why we had to make another topic, just for ING, when there wasn't a dedicated topic for Banca Transilvania ?

I'm saying this because maybe people think they already voted/informed Fitbit and they ( Fitbit ) already agreed to be implemented in the future ( as stated in the topic "Fitbit Pay Romanian Banks" ).

AndreiCod
Jogger

Hi Haedine, "Fitbit Pay Romanian Banks" is closed(Status: Released) because was implemented for BT. Last comment: 

Hi @Cezar and @AlinD - please create your own new feature suggestions for Raiffeisen Bank and another for ING bank - this is the most useful way for the team to see demand for each of these banks. You can also reach out directly to your banks to let them know about Fitbit Pay. Thanks for the suggestions! 

Danicore
First Steps

Hello, I am also voting for the Ing pay integration in the fitted wallet, but also for Edenred - Table tickets; both have services already tokenized.

Rebusache
First Steps

+1 for ING fitbit pay in romania

alexandra-
First Steps

I would also love Fitbit Pay for ING & Edenred!

Bozidane
First Steps

ING would be so nice! You should really do this

aL-X_707
First Steps

+1 for ING

LeureanuBogdan
First Steps

+ 1 for ING - Top Self Bank in Romania

Mitzone
First Steps

+1 for ING

LeureanuBogdan
First Steps

+1 for ING România

Mr.Doru
First Steps

Hi Fitbit,

Hi

Is there any plan/ roadmap to integrate ING for the wallet app for 2020/2021?

From what I've read on the thread, there's been no moderator replay for roughly a year.

Thanks,

Olliolga
First Steps

Hi Fitbit team,

Can we get an update for this topic?

Is there a chance of adding ING Bank Romania on the list any time soon?

Thanks

fuleu
First Steps

+1 for ING Romania

ElenaGadina
First Steps

Hello, any updates on this topic? +1 for ING Romania

SemperVivo
Recovery Runner

+1 for ING Bank Romania

BenSF
Base Runner

It would be great to have ING as an option

cfarmache
First Steps

+1 for ING. Any news on this? 2021 is almost ending. Really disappointed to find out I can't pay with my new Sense. 

mooncake999
First Steps

+1 for ING Bank in fitbit pay. Any updates on this?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.