ING bank for Australia Fitbit pay

Please add ING bank, it's pretty popular here in Australia. 

Moderator edit: Topic for clarification

160 Comments
NightGoddess
First Steps

Another vote here. My Fitbit Pay is useless until it happens.

Mimikria
Stepping Up

Hi. Any updates on this? As we all see I'm not alone with this suggestion.

kaangaroo
Recovery Runner

Agreed, my Versa would be so handy if I could use the wallet feature with ING bank. It is a very popular bank in Australia. Please Fitbit make this happen. 

DIDERS
First Steps

+1 Would be nice to have ING added to fitbit pay, this is one of the reasons I got the watch in the first place

DanWazEre
First Steps

Yes please! Really disappointing to find out ING is not supported 😧

SydneyKiwi
First Steps

I have Westpac and ING on Google Pay, but only Westpac on Fitbit. Would be great to add ING, as that's the card I use the most. Thanks

rahulrai
First Steps

Need this as well. I have payments configured on other devices from my ING account and would love this on my Versa as well.

seanmorrison
First Steps

Just got my Charge 3 and would love to use the payment service - please add ING Australia it's so popular here (I see those little orange cards everywhere!)

AoifeC22
First Steps

ING is growing in popularity in Australia. It is recommended as a bank in a widely acclaimed book called the Barefoot Investor and a huge number of people I know are making the switch to them from the Big 4 banks. I can't believe its not offered as a participating bank (but Illawarra Credit Union is...?), please add it so I can use my Charge 3 to its full potential! 

AoifeC22
First Steps

Also, now that you have introduced the ability to pay for transport in NSW using fitbit pay, its even more important to have ING! People with the little orange cards with Daily Expenditure written on it will know what I'm talking about 😛

seanmorrison
First Steps

Don't forget vote at the top left of this page - right now there is 35 comments but only 27 votes for this feature! Smiley Frustrated

MelCat237
First Steps

Another vote for ING.

One of the reasons I bought a Fitbit Versa was for Fitbit Pay. Pretty disappointed to learn my bank is not supported. 

NightGoddess
First Steps

Hi all,

Be sure to voice your displeasure with ING directly as well. I'm under the impression it needs to come from their end.

thomo_tim
First Steps

Yes, please add ING Bank

Sero76
First Steps

Just Do It.

Courtz03
First Steps

Could we please add ING to the list of banks available to use with fit bit pay?!!

LTDazzlin
First Steps

Please add ING!

ShannEdwards
First Steps

Please add ING 👌🏼👌🏼

snowyhagen
First Steps

Can someone tell us if it is up to fitbit or the bank to get this happening.  I need ING on my fitbit or the pay app is useless to me. 

Miabelissima
Jogger

Ist this ING integration happening now? This threat is around for a while now...

Lostsoul80
First Steps

Another ING Aus user here, hoping to see ING added to Fitbit Pay!

4ndr3a5
First Steps

Please add ING to Fitbit pay. ING’s customer base has grown dramatically in the past few years and it would be great to be able to use Fitbit pay with ING. Thank you!

armannamvar
First Steps

Another vote for ING bank Australia. Please add it to Fitbit pay.

Mikelele
First Steps

What’s the status of this? Please add ING!!!

damarapearson
First Steps

Please add ING Bank! It would be super handy!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.