Images in texts on Sense

Sense can save images as a background, therefore, I believe you should be able to see images sent via text. The programming is possible.
9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Clake89, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about using images in texts on Fitbit Sense. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Justinlovell
First Steps

Fully agree. I am Switching back to my fossil watch for now. 

SteveNorthey
First Steps

Totally agree, at this price point (I have the Fitbit Sense) the user should be able to view picture messages on the watch. Buyers will compare features of devices and at the top end this is a feature that is expected. I believe without this buyers will opt for something else. Had I known this I might have looked elsewhere!

Clouden1980
First Steps

I have had fitbit watches for the last 5 years. I am now looking at other brands because it seems they will never have the ability to view images and I'm tired of waiting. 

ealexander6
First Steps

I recently switched to a Samsung Galaxy 3 watch after being a Fitbit user exclusively since 2012. I'm not very happy with the health tracking on the Galaxy 3 but I love being able to see pictures on my wrist and not have to pull out my phone to see the images. For the price point, the Sense should be able to view pictures in a text because this is the one thing holding me back from switching back to Fitbit. Please consider making this an option because it's an important selling point.

Justinlovell
First Steps
I switched to a classic galaxy watch 4 also. Happy with it for my needs.

Justin Lovell

Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers || IATSE 667
DP/Camera Operator

https://vimeo.com/justinlovell

WWW.FRAMEDISCREET.COM | motion picture film digitizing

w. 416.901.5332 m. 416.803.1101

°sent with tpyos from my moible
Jsca
Jogger

Yes, being able to open pic texts shud be automatic. All other higher end smart watches, apple, Garmin, Samsung, etc have this capability.

Bddrey
Jogger

This is obscene that this doesn't work. I just bought the sense 2 but I will be returning it this weekend to get a "real" smartwatch that can do the bare essentials of showing images in messages. Get with the game Google/Fitbit...

Alicepraxedes
First Steps

Feeling disappointed! Bought the Fitbit sense 2 and it does not receive pictures. At the end of the day I upgraded it to have the same functions of Charge 4. Would love return it, but the store does not allow return related to electronics that had the box open. Paying 200 dólares more to have i coloured screen. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.