Improve display of daily goals achievement

I'm visually impaired, and in the updated app, having been stripped of all color and animation, I have a hard time seeing goals I've reached and/or surpassed

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

8 Comments
DesertMoon
Recovery Runner

I’m also visually impaired and I completely agree with your post.

Nickyhelp
Jogger
Bring back the firework fanfare and the feature that makes the circular achievement icons turn solid green once we've achieved our daily goals.
trinalin
First Steps
I, like many others, am disappointed in the latest app update. And my biggest disappointment is a silly thing, but it always brought me joy. I miss the fireworks that displayed when I met my daily goals. 😞
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @dokradim, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about improving the display of your daily goals achievement with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

OttawaMike
Recovery Runner

Funny how it says "Moderator Clarified Subject". The moderator did no such thing. The moderator said "no". Fitbit broke its app and alienated its visually impaired users. This is now a human rights issue. 

I can't believe how terrible this company became in such a short time. 

jfxgillis
First Steps

Bring back fireworks.

In addition to the helpfulness mentioned above for the visually impaired, it's a silly but FUN feature for abled users.

Staying fit should be FUN.

sadievanna
Jogger

I am NOT visually impaired and I still have difficulty reading the new app screen! I need the colors back. Just put it back the way it was, honestly. 

Itskai
Jogger

The color contrast is freaking terrible. Fire all the designers who worked on this!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.