Improvements needed on Charge 6 Analog Clock Faces

The analog clock faces provided with Charge 6 need multiple improvements. Please see detailed comment I posted on Charge 6 community:
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-6/Much-improvement-needed-on-Analog-Clock-Faces/m-p/5558807#M...

Moderator edit: Updated label
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @rg2024, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about making improvements on Charge 6 analog clock faces with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

KrackMouse
First Steps

Considering how expensive this watch is. I was very disappointed at the options for face clocks. And the fact that there is no weather app. When is this going to change

greendreamer
Jogger

Having previously had a Charge 4, I expected the Charge 6 I'd bought to replace the non-displaying (and yes, I tried all the suggestions to get it working but no dice) predecessor to have some reasonably attractive yet plain analogue clock-faces.  Instead, I found that there are only 3 analogue faces available, of which I chose the least-worst (Symphony).  My older Charge 4 had a plain black-and-white analogue face, with steps unobtrusively visible - a design with classic elegance and simplicity.  'Less is more' is a lesson to be retained rather than ignored.

Instead, with Charge 6 we are presented with a series of luridly coloured clock-faces, the vast majority being in digital format.  Looking at the community forum pages, I can see there is quite a demand for simpler clock-faces, yet nothing seems to have been done - it's almost as if the developers are telling Fitbit users to suck it up or go elsewhere.  Please have your staff revisit the choices of clock-face, and offer the previous designs.  The current series of exploding clown-car faces aren't endearing themselves to users, and appear to be designed by toddlers on a sugar-overdose.

RAM62
Jogger

Charge 6 clock faces appear to be geared toward children. Need some that would be suitable for adults. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.