Include all International Marathons for the Adventures

The NYC marathon was great, but I think it would be greater to take part in more marathons.

There are endless amounts of marathons throughout the world. If Fitbit just incorporated the International Marathons, it would really make things exciting as we are taken on trips around the world. Everyone could use a little variety and culture.

marathon.jpg

Moderator edit: labels

MICHAEL | ONTARIO, CANADA
Charge HR, Charge 2, Aria - iOS, Windows 10
9 Comments
lisa5589
First Steps

Yes, we do need more than just New York City. Great idea!

Paul1960
Recovery Runner

What about some challenges in the UK? Smiley Happy

@Lueck767 wrote:

The NYC marathon was great, but I think it would be greater to take part in more marathons.

There are endless amounts of marathons throughout the world. If Fitbit just incorporated the International Marathons, it would really make things exciting as they are taken on trips around the world. Everyone could use a little variety and culture.

interiorlulu
First Steps

I would love to see some different non US based marathons as well.

Si66
Stepping Up

Is Fitbit updating the app to include the virtual marathon challenge!?

Be great to add some sort of table, global board, personal tracker for when you do the required amount of steps, how many left etc!?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

Wkr67
First Steps

Wonderful idea to begin a project to add the world's marathons to the current suite of fitbit challenges. Fitbit is used and enjoyed around the world and focusing all the current pictorial challenges on one country seems very limiting to me for the product as well as its audience. 

Please more pictorial adventure challenges from other areas of the world. Maybe even some from the planets. Curiosity on Mars, Tranquility base on the Moon.

Wkr67

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Hashtag__AL
First Steps

Has this happened yet?!

Weezer1980
Base Runner

And now we don't even get the New York marathon as Fitbit have removed it (along with the other New York challenges and adventures) with no reason given as to why.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.