Include meal notes in data export

I would like to see the meal notes included in the export as well.

On a personal note, I export my weekly records for my nutritionist and I use this space to include extra information on the meal (like, I was on the run and had to get fast food) or my mood (stress eating) as it would help in our session. 

Thanks!

9 Comments
rirecon
Premium User
First Steps

I would also like the option to include "notes" in the exported spreadsheet. I share my spreadsheet with a nutritionist and need to include the time that I ate my meal plus other pertinent notes such as why I ate - stress, hunger, emotional, etc. This might be done by adding a radio button that indicates whether or not to include notes in the spreadsheet. 

KENO123
First Steps

I signed up for the premium membership because I like to idea of printing my food log. I was so disappointed when I realized that the notes do not print on the log. I would like to see this feature add if possible. I see a weightloss dr and they require notes on my log. There is no point in using this app if I have to use another food log. Think this can be done.

Moderator Edit: Editedsuggestion title and removed all caps.

ColieSimmons
First Steps

I completely agree as I'm in the same situation.  I know that I can probably just copy and paste into the spreadsheet, but it would be nice and much more convenient to have this option.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarlenS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

This idea is awesome! It would be great that we can download the notes from the online Dashboard and I'm sure that other users can find this very helpful. Thank you for sharing this great suggestion. Cat Embarassed

I actually switched from my database to fitbits log because of the notes. i thought they did export. Now i have to input all of my food back into my database and manually add my notes again. I am very disappointed. I was using myfitness pal for logging before that, but i dont want three different apps to put in all of my data.

Moxuz
Jogger

Please add this! I am trying to take extra notes with everything I eat, and currently I'm going to have to export everything into a separate spreadsheet and merge notes taken somewhere else with it. This is not ideal 😞

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I use the notes to log my feelings, if I was binging, etc. It is critical for me to be able to log that as part of my binge eating compulsive eating disorder. As of  now I use 3 apps to do it and as a result I occasionally forget or lose track of which log i've updated. if notes exported with food log, i could eliminate 1 app entirely! 

Fiyolo
First Steps

Definitely would like this feature.. seems simple enough to add to the export. My "notes" content in the food log certainly is important as it reflects how certain foods affected my overall well being, etc..

Thanks

Murf1970
First Steps

Please add the hide me option when people want to not have their steps tracked.... unbelievable that this is not an option for users 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.