Include weight, sleep, activity minutes to Menstrual Health Tracking

I would like to have the data my fitbit already collects to be added to the female health tracker.

It would be useful to see the changes in my weight, sleep quality, activity levels, intake etc, vary during my cycle.

It could also be useful for people who don't have periods, e.g. you could track mood vs intake, or active minutes vs sleep quality.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Bluecows380.

Thanks for sharing your idea with us! 

Let's see what other users think about it.

olivia010
Base Runner

Honestly that's what I thought FHT would do in the first place, but it didn't. It would be super cool to be able to see everything in one spot instead of looking at five different screens to see what I did on one day.

DayleK
Walker

This feature would be great! I’m really disappointed that the female health tracker does not already do this 

itsabear
Stepping Up

With all the data that's collected, I think that fitbit could provide some valuable trends that show sleep and activity vs. female health. For example, I tend to exercise at certain times of the month and be more stagnant at other times. Trending this can lead to helpful health monitoring. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.