Incorporate Daily Quotes and/or Fitness Tip of the Day

A lot of computer programs have this feature. I propose upon startup of the Fitbit app, a 'Daily Quote' or 'Fitness Tip of the Day' be shown on the opening screen. Select "X" or "OK" to clear it.

This feature is a good way to pass on knowledge, facts, health & fitness tips, and any sort of handy info related to Fitbit.

Capture.JPG

For your consideration.

MICHAEL | ONTARIO, CANADA
Charge HR, Charge 2, Aria - iOS, Windows 10
4 Comments
yarnspinner42
Jogger

This is a great idea. I've been trying to create a list of tips to document the success I've had in the last year with my Fitbit. I was thinking that it would be really neat if the Fitbit had a mechanism for us to submit these tips so that they could be provided to other users kind of randomly. I was imagining a scrolling kryon at the bottom of the screen when you are in the app. Obviously they would need to be moderated, but it wouldn't be that hard to make this happen so that users could help each other one mini-tip at a time. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

danyelefausto
Recovery Runner

That's an amazing idea!! I'm sure a lot of people would love to have that! 

Status changed to: Released
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the latest version of the Fitbit app, which will now show insights on 'cards' at the top of the 'Today' app.

@Lueck767 , in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.