Increase/adjustable default sensitivity on "Quick view" option

Need auto display to always work. Sometimes doesn't. So have to flick wrist again or mess with button, like an old 1970s LED watch. Irritating & not what I expect from £300 watch. Please increase sensitivity to wrist movement or make it adjustable so I can increase it. Dont mind if batt life slightly shorter due occasionally coming on unnecessarily

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Pobinr, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to increase or adjust default sensitivity on "Quick view" option. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Bauer24
Strider
You get a notification on your watch, you flick your wrist up to see the notification but it doesn’t always come on. Some times you have to press the button to wake it up. But if you increased sensitivity of wrist movement to wake up display for say 5 seconds after notification arrives. This way it’s guaranteed to wake up display wen u flick wrist
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Bauer24, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to increase default sensitivity on "Quick view" option. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.