Increase challenge participants to greater than 10

We (my Fitbit friends) would like to increase the challenge numbers to include more than 10 people. Our group includes way more than 10 who are active and want play

Moderator edit: labels

600 Comments
Lilnik
First Steps
Agree totally
Ellie13
First Steps
Completely agree. Please change to allow more than 10 participants in the challenges.
Nataliesmith7
First Steps
I feel bad when I invite people to a challenge and it fills up quickly. So many people miss out so you have to go into various challenges. Why is the restriction at 10- makes no sense to me!
Sandrablack
First Steps
Phew to Fitbit and can't join in many of my friends as there is more than 10 please have this lifted x
SamJ30
First Steps
I agree, am in weight watchers and Fitbit is the main fitness tool so we'd like to challenge each other as a class
mummylouise90
First Steps
Defo need more people able to join
gothgirl
First Steps
Agreed.10 is not enough
Gina_H
Jogger
Agree many people are members of motivational groups on social media etc where your friends can be huge groups and your all encouraging each other
TheRealMrsO
First Steps
I've had my Fitbit since August '15 and as more of my friends have bought them, upon my recommendation, we would all like to be part of the same challenge. Could Fitbit increase the number of challenges we can compete in per day? Once one group is filled it makes it very difficult to join further challenges with friends who are not linked to each other. Plus as the sync period doesn't complete till midday after the challenge is complete, we're restricted to how many we can be part of. Help us out Fitbit!
SimonW
First Steps
Definitely agree with this, need to have more than 10 in a challenge, were maxing out every week and people get left out :-(.
lilemike973
First Steps

I see overwhelming support to increase the challenge above 10 people. Can we get some feedback from Fitbit if you are working on it or it is possible? Please some kind of response.

Hokiiz
First Steps
Yes I agree. The max 10 per challenges is really annoying and needs to be removed.
MommaHawk25
First Steps
Same complaint!! We have more than 10 in our group and are growing each month it seems! It's not the same having to separate out challenges when it would more fun to have all 15 of us in one. You need to update this feature!
ldwolvesfan
Recovery Runner

I agree with all the posts. They really need to increase the number of people in a challenge. There are many of us at work that like to participate in these challenges and it's hard when not everyone can do it together.

Dolmabachae
First Steps
Fitbit your entire goal is to help more people get more healthy. As the challenges you have created help us get healthier together, why would you limit the number of participants that can be in a challenge at once? I have to have 5 challenges going on at once just to incorporate 50 of my friends and then I am maxed out at the # of challenges I can have going on at once. Please eliminate the limit of the number of people you can have in your challenge so that you can truly achieve your goal of helping more people be healthy!
Dolmabachae
First Steps
Eliminate the maximum number of people in a challenge already !
lilemike973
First Steps

Is anyone ever going to respond from Fitbit or is this forum complete bs?? It might be time to return my fitbit and find a company who can take care of their customers needs.

Dolmabachae
First Steps

I am trying to vote yes on this issue but there is no option to vote for this. come on now fitbit do not make us go to another product that is more user friendly.

Hubinski
First Steps
I've posted to their Facebook page and Twitter and am seriously considering switching to something else. I literally have 20 people where we have to run two separate Challenges. It's asinine, is it really that difficult? It's super presumptuous of Fitbit to believe we'll all just accept being ignored.
BlackDahlia
First Steps
I agree completely
ddanij
First Steps

I agree.  I have a group of 30+ college friends who regularly have 3-5 challenges per week.  It would be great to allow an unlimited # of people in challenges...and even allow us to set up teams within the challenges.

Tabbybelton
First Steps
Agree!!!!!!!
klaventure
Jogger
More people and more challenge options (active minutes, calorie burn etc)
chamhoulie
First Steps
Yes please. We have to crest several challenges due to the 10 people limit just to get everyone involved. This then creates a problem with the 5 challenges at a time. We have to end up missing some challenges because of the limits. Picking and choosing what to join and what to decline sucks. Please increase both!
spiceyadswan
First Steps

More people per challenge and new challenges please!

I agree that I would like the ability to add more people on challenges. If there is a reason for the limit, please let us know.
Suggestions:
1) allow more people on challenges - at least 20, 
2) new challenge - met exercise goal
3) new challenge - daily/weekly floors challenge
4) new challenge - active minutes challenge
5) new challenge - monthly challenge

6) new challenge - set a goal that everyone tries to meet, first one there wins!

Just some suggestions.  Reading through the ideas above, there is quite a lot of love for the fitibit challenges and quite a bit more expectation that we can get more.  

Thanks.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.