Increase font size of notifications screen for Inspire series

I just switched from Alta to Inspire HR and frankly, the Notifications screen is pretty useless because the type is so small and it scrolls so fast. There needs to be a setting where the Notifications display can be changed to scroll from bottom to top like the Alta's - allowing a little more time to read the notification as it scrolls and slightly larger (or maybe it looks larger because it is not so crowded) font. Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Zannie, great idea!

It's good to see you participating in the forums, thanks taking the time to share your idea in the forums. We look forward to hearing what other community members think about having the option where the notifications display can be changed to scroll from bottom to top. 

Kgnep
First Steps

I bought my Inspire HR a week ago and I’m going to return it for 2 reasons:

1) The steps, HR, exercise minutes, distance, and other displays are too small to see since the time is always displayed. I really like the display on the Alta HR. The activity stats are displayed large enough to see easily.

2) The band attachment process is very difficult to use. The Alta HR band attachment is simple and reliable. The Inspire “quick-release lever” makes it much more difficult to change bands and I keep finding the extra pins lying around.

Fabianyeo
Jogger

I suggest you guys to enable us to reread notifications that we missed on the Inspire HR. Fitbit Charge 3 has this function by swiping down on the home screen to reread notifications and I hope Fitbit Inspire HR users gets this feature too. Thanks allot hope this suggestions will reach you guys👏👏

Lsweet
Base Runner

This app just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!  I can't stand the joy it is bringing me*&^%$!!!!  Not only is it boring, difficult to see on my phone (so yup, I now have to wear glasses to work out to see my app to workout), now my exercise shortcuts on my watch have disappeared.  I have tried every solution listed to fix this and I am left with Bike and Pilates, Pilates, Pilates, Pilates (both of which I do once a week). My treadmill, weights and swimming are gone which I need on a daily basis.

I am so sorry that I bought this Charge 3 so recently, I will have to wait a bit to get another device to justify the expense.  This really is just beyond frustrating.

If anyone has any good recommendations for other devices I would love to hear your opinions.  I have been looking at the Garmin and Apple watches.  They are more expensive, but people seem pretty happy with them and it also seems customer service is quite responsive.

cubby1
Stepping Up

dont like the new dashboard and I have tried everything to get the old one back someone please help

cubby1
Stepping Up

also how do you get rid of old notifications

Pamweld
Jogger

Have my fitbit inspire hr for about 4 months now and loved it until this monstrosity appeared. I so regret not checking here before clicking yes, Fitbit had the cheek to send me a push notification asking me to change to the newer interface with a 'its ok if you don't like it you can change back', so of course I said I'd have a look and go back if I didn't like it! Guess what I hate it and now I find out I can't go back!!! So much for the 'its ok if you don't like it you can change back', liars!!!! It's like you let a 12 year old have a go at designing a new interface. It kind of reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Homer was allowed design a new car for his half-brother - how did that end again??????

SmartnPony
Jogger

HATE HATE HATE the new dashboard! It's hard to read & lots more scrolling which I hate while exercising!  I liked the old dashboard which gave a quick and concise summary! Please give Fitbit users a choice!!!

Emceea
First Steps

I find that I have not looked at my app at all since it changed, except once a month to check on the date of my period. I used to check it every day. The new look just doesn’t do it for me. For me personally this is a good thing because now I can switch to an Apple Watch without regret! 

Emceea
First Steps

I find that I have not looked at my app at all since it changed, except once a month. I used to check it every day. The new look just doesn’t do it for me. For me personally this is a good thing because now I can switch to an Apple Watch without regret! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.