Indicate how I feel rested besides the Sleep Score

Besides the sleep score, it could be great to have the possibility to indicate how we feel "rested" after the night, with for example 3-4 possibilities (with a colour or a smiley associated or a score) :

. green /
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: / 3 : great rested

. yellow /
:slightly_smiling_face: / 2 : good rested

. orange /
:neutral_face: / 1 : not good rested

. red /
:disappointed_face: / 0 : awful rested (not rested)

10 Comments
drusilla77
Jogger

I agree.  As someone who as Narcolepsy, being able to track how I feel after waking up would be really helpful when talking to my doctors.  I don't always feel the same. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Nash13, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a score to the daily sleep score. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Pksrowland37
Base Runner

Perhaps the Fitbit IT team should focus on fixing sleep score first before adding features 

davido595
Jogger

For years now, Fitbit has ignored requests to make sleep score optional, despite scientific evidence that their sleep score (however they derive it) is at best a suggestion and usually inaccurate (Historical hours of sleep is fairly accurate though if you can find it) Their efforts have been to push the "Premium". I decided to ignore the discussion as it was clear it was a waste of time only to today find to find a message from Fitbit in my email requesting that users "Vote" on the option. Don't waste your time, they didn't bother looking at the request years ago and they won't consider it now, instead wasting their resources developing pushing more useless options.

It's very frustrating. When I got my first Fitbit years ago, it was head and shoulders ahead of any competition. It still is the best product for what I want, but it is frustrated that they ignore pleas from their customer base in order to push new and unwanted "improvements".

I just spent 1/2 hour trying unsuccessfully to figure out how to vote. What a piece of junk!!!!!

BonnBonn
First Steps

I would love this option. Snorelab has something like this and by now I just know (based on how rested I feel waking up) whether it was a quiet night or a snoring one.

Being able to gain the same insights linked to things like restoration, deep sleep etc. would rock. 

MelDawnn
First Steps

This would be great because most times I do not feel rested, but my sleep score is in the 80's. I'd love to track it! Would use every day!

CourtneyPaige
First Steps

I would use this everyday. As a stroke survivor my sleep means a lot to me and this seems very helpful in trying to find my right schedule. I would use this everyday! 

charleskn
Distance Runner
Allow the users to log how they feel (1-5) each morning, and use this to correlate to the relevant portion of the sleep score (time asleep, deep & REM or Restoration).
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @charleskn, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about indicating how you feel when reviewing sleep score. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

PayitFwd
Recovery Runner

I like this suggestion because my readiness score has been highly inaccurate. It shows a high readiness score when I've barely gotten any deep sleep. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.