Integrate with Ring.com

I would like to be able to add the app Ring.com to my Versa Fitbit watch.

This way I could feel a silent vibration on my watch, even when I'm not right next to my phone, to go look to see what has triggered it.

I work night shifts with patients and can't have my phone going off everytime a dog runs in my yard. But I'd sure like to know to look in case it's actually a burglar.

On the nights I don't work, a vibration would wake me enough to look. 

I just like this idea a whole lot better than some bothersome alarm or doorbell. 

Thanks for your consideration. 

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@Marmelsan, thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating with Ring.com.

Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly.

Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.