Integrate with mechanical watch collections

I wear collectible mechanical watch daily because I love them. I also would like to track my activities daily. So, currently I have to wear both my mechanical watch and my Charge 3. Would it be possible to create a product  , a tracker, that can be fitted to the mechanical watch so that I don’t have to wear 2 watches? Since this new product is attached to a watch, then features like  clock can be omitted. Thanks for reading.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Arief256, thanks for sharing this suggestion about the option to integrate with mechanical watch collections, this would certainly be great for many people who love mechanical watches and collect these type of items.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature of products. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.