Let users set default volumes

The default volume for answered calls is always too low. Having to turn it up for every call while driving is dangerous and defeats the ability to use it as a hands free device. Please allow the users to set their volume defaults for calls, music, whatever. We know what we need and it is quite annoying to have to adjust it every time.
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MalB, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about the possibility of setting a default volume for incoming calls on Fitbit watches instead of increasing or decreasing it manually.  

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community forums. 

Darius7386
Jogger

This certainly has my vote, this is a must! 

MaxDrake
First Steps

Absolutely, I've also tested a couple of different competitor's watches finding on-call volume level quite good, while on my fitbit sense is currently unusable, it also takes a while to be adjusted, and even at maximum level is not on par...

To me it would then be necessary to: keep last volume setting; increase the maximum output level in general; and make level adjustments more accessible as well. Thanks.

SergeBenoit
First Steps

This is absolutely a must to be able to keep the last volume setting.  Thanks

Stepping Up

I need the volume up to talk, I dont use music Amazon or Spotify.  Please help

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.