Lifetime for Running, Cycling and Swimming ( By year, month, week)

I am reasonably new to Fitbit and enjoying using my Ionic on a daily basis.  While I have found an area showing, "Lifetime Steps", I have been told via the chatline that there is no way to track totals for Running, Cycling or Swimming.

This would be very useful and something I'm sure other users would like to see. 

The option to track by Lifetime, Year to Date, Month, Week would be a great addition.

Please Consider

Pete

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for adding your suggestion @Pete-Fl! I think this is a great idea to have it implemented on the Dashboard. Let's see what others think. 

Melmelmel11
Stepping Up

Great idea! I was just about to suggest the same thing. You can only see steps at the moment but it would be great to see my monthly and yearly running stats. Some virtual challenges require evidence of this, and currently it doesn’t show it 

Pete-Fl
Runner

Hi

Just wondering what the protocol is for this to be adopted as a development request?

Does it need so many votes or do the management/development teams review and decide?

Pete

Grinchy
Recovery Runner

Totally agree; i have just put up a similar post myself (Did do a search but haven't called it the same thing as you so didn't come across it!). 

TuringAlan
Jogger

Boom! Thank you for adding this Pete. As a fitness tracker, selection of activity like "Run" and getting Stats should be a great add-on. 

Pete-Fl
Runner

Still doesn’t appear to have been any progress on this.

It’s a little frustrating that I still have to resort to a spreadsheet to track my running, swimming and cycling stats.  It’s surely a very simple algorithm to add this feature?

MargSteCa
Jogger

I’ve done several searches and haven’t found an answer about being able to see year to date cycling totals. Are there any updates to this question?  

Thanks 

TuringAlan
Jogger
No so far it is among the list of options folks want to see developed. It's
now a wait and see!
Pete-Fl
Runner

@YojanaFitbit Over 2 x years since I suggested this.  Lots of support from other Fitbit customers but still no progress.  Could you update us on the status please?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.