Log blood pressure and temperature on Charge 4

Instead of using the app or website, being able to input actual measurements of health data via the watch would be great. Most importantly weight, but possible also blood pressure and temperature. This could be one app on the Fitbit Charge 4. Fluid intake could be another.

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Semvn, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to log blood pressure and temperature on Charge 4. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You can also vote for these other suggestions: Add the option to log weight from the Charge 4 and Water Tracking on Charge 4.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Semvn
Base Runner

Thanks for directing me to the other feature suggestions as well. I had looked for them but my research skills fell short apparently. I have cast my votes.

Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on Health Metrics Dashboard on FW version 1.100.34. You can find more details here: What should I know about health metrics in the Fitbit app?

@Semvn, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.