Log/reminders supplements/tablets/medication to track on my Wellness Report

It would be great if Fitbit had a place to record a user's supplinents, tablet or medication usage, on the Fitbit app & in the Wellbeing report, along with reminders and when the tablets or medication was taken (date range etc)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label.

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AndrewAC, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to track and add reminders for supplements and medication to receive a summary on your Wellness Report. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @AndrewAC - this could partially be done using the Medisafe phone App with notifications on the watch for the reminders.

I would also like a feature where I can choose to have a medication/vitamin widget on my daily tracker - just like I can choose to track water, cycle, etc. I want to be able to select that I took my AM meds or my PM vitamins for example.

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @Tiffanyhenfling - have you looked at the app proposed just above yours post it's quite good and you will get the reminders on your watch if you choose.

Also you can use Google sheets on the phone to log events, or things of any sort, with a simple macro each log entry can be time stamped automatically.

It gives you total flexibility to define it as you wish.

@Guy_ I am trying to simplify my life, not make it harder. 🙂 I would like all of my health stuff in one place. I appreciate the fact that Fitbit allows me to track and organize so many things - I'd really like to be able to add more things. 

Guy_
Space Racer

@Tiffanyhenfling- yes quite understandable, but with so many diverse needs from different people it is unlikely you will get what you want very soon and the solution is a workaround to meet your specific needs.

There are already unresolved feature suggestions with many votes after years, so the practical solution in the meantime seems to be to resolve it yourself.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.