Longer Challenges eg week, month, 2 hours

There should be a larger variety of challenges that could be long like a month long or short like a couple of hours and there should be rewards for challenges you participate in with friends/family like gift cards for a variety of stores

304 Comments
tgray69
Runner
I would love Fitbit to add a 7 Day Challenge
DotᚖMac
Strider

Great idea!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Guessing this isn't going to be an option at presenr
Marktmccauley
Jogger
Add my vOte please
Akowalski04
First Steps
I would like to see more than the weekend warrior or work day hustle. My kid and I use the fitbit flex2 and charge hr. We love it and would love to see more challenges we can have fun with. Like daily or something like that.
Gunnerp245
Base Runner

Seven or more day challenges ! 

Brandi20
Jogger

I agree! Need a 7 day to be fair across the board! 🙂

FitMick01
Jogger

I also want this! Customised length of challenges would be great. 

Preferably before January 😎

Thanks,

Love this idea! 💖💛💚💙💜💓

Bohem70
Jogger

Hi could you make a 1 year challange for 10 000 steps a day?

Moshi66
First Steps

I'd like to see more Challenges Options. The ability to create your own would be good.
🚶👣🏃🏼‍:female_sign:🚶🏼‍:female_sign:👣🏃🏼‍:female_sign:

bailcam
First Steps

Definitely need to up the maximum number of people in a challenge above 10.  I have more than 10 family members with Fitbits and friends at work.  We can never do a challenge and all get invited.  Get with the times fitbit and update your challenges.  

ColeK150
Jogger

I think we should have a 7 day challange.  I am active all the time but most on weekends.  None of my friends want to do weekend challenges because they cream me in the week.

Carlos805
First Steps

Hello, anyway a 7-day challenge could be added? Thanks in advance

Roslyn99
First Steps

I would really like to see more options for challenges. Stairs would be great. Days with tracked exercise. A lot of my fitness activities do not incorporate steps, so I'd like some challenge options that could account for that.

MissyQuinn
Jogger

Does anyone actually answer this I see so many request for new challenges! I'd love a floor challenge! Yet I see no response from Fitbit? It's that how they handle things but my bringing us to "vote" so we don't blow up question boards? I'd really like a response on if any new challenges are on the way I bet people want that more than clock face options!

Zaiphon
Jogger

It has been a year and still no answers on this have been provided. Honestly, people are tired of competing in steps over and over again. How hard can it be, to make floor, active minutes, distance challanges? It seems their main focus is developing new devices and selling a ton of them, rather than keeping the existing customers entertained with the software, that lacks creativity on many levels. I am no genius, but as a consumer I know what to expect, so for the love of god listen to what the people "need" and nearly demand at this point. Overrepetitiveness makes it seem dull and demotivating so increase the competitiveness and captivate the users.

TorontoSandra
Jogger
I suggest hitting them up on twitter and FB. They seem to reply quickly
although the answer is BS... aka 'in progress' I stopped using my fitbit
months ago because of the blah challenges.
RuthMI
Base Runner

I agree - this is a needed feature. There's not another way to have a fair and fun challenge with people who have very different jobs and/or schedules. 

Latauti
Jogger

Yesss! Even a sleep most hours, most active minutes etc etc not just steps!!

Lueck767
Tempo Runner

I'm definitely on board with adding more challenges, adventures, competitions, etc. I've submitted numerous "feature suggestions" recently regarding this sort of thing too. Hopefully we get something soon!

Joylyn126
Base Runner

@Lueck767 Good ideas.  I think a stair climb challenge would be good too 

Pattyjv1
First Steps

Please add a challenge for the whole week. Monday through Sunday. I enjoy challenges but I find the Workweek Hustle a little bit harder. Plus, it would add something different than the Workweek and the Weekend Challenges. I love running and normally take off twice during the week to rest my legs. I think it will be great to add this additional challenge. "Everyday Challenge"

CNT
Jogger

A must add !

Kelleysparkles
First Steps

PLEASE add a 7 day challenge! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.