Make Fitbit Wallet / Pay available worldwide (Mastercard/Visa/Amex or Paypal)

Hi Fitbit,

Could you please make Fitbit Wallet available worldwide?

I think there are mutiple possibilities to do this. For example by adding a wallet on an account or something that we can top up by a payment through Mastercard/Visa/Amex or Paypal.

Or even better, make it possible to connect directly to these card issuers  as other companies like Paypal and Uber do for example for recurring payments.

Or a direct connection to a Paypal account.

I think there are enough products and services currently available in the world to do this easily. And it would probably benefit Fitbit a lot because I think you would be the first one to have a product that's available worldwide to make payments with a wearable. Just find the easiest way to make this available worldwide and improve from there.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Sylvana85, thanks for your suggestion. It would really encourage users to use the this options. It might become in a very popular request, so watch this space for updates.

OSN
First Steps

Specially upgraded my Fitbit following conversation with Customer Support to discover that I cannot use Fitbit Pay with American Express or Nationwide in the UK. Very disappointed. When is this likely to happen please? Thanks 

jameskodandani
First Steps

Please as the best cashback provider in the UK, add amex to UK you already have it in us. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jameskodandani! That’s an interesting idea and could be useful for a lot of user that use Amex to make their payments.  I've moved it into a similar suggestion, as the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.