Make Fitbit devices hearing aid compatible

Make fit bit products hearing aid compatible so hearing impaired people can access all the features.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

2 Comments
Podunk
Pace Setter

I believe it would be more responsible to people with disabilities if they had accessibility support people in the customer service department. I have asked in the past and I’ve been told that no such person or persons exist in customer service. Accessibility support people would be helpful in compiling concerns of people with disabilities such as those with hearing and visual disabilities along with other issues.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @mrspinkfreud,

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion. We appreciate your candid feedback on this topic. We believe everyone should be able to access and enjoy our products and we’re working on ways to improve support for our customers experiencing disabilities.

To learn more about accessibility features and support on Fitbit devices, see our help article: Which accessibility features are available on my Fitbit device?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.