Make Fitbit flight permanent

I found that my Fitbit had a game called Fitbit flight yesterday, I only played it once. I just found out that you have to complete all goals of the day to be able to play the game, but surely another reward could be introduced in return for Fitbit flight being permanent. Thanks!

61 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MapleDog33, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on Charge 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Darkraihs
Jogger

I don't like how you cannot play fitbit flight on charge 2 until you have reached all of your goals, I would like it if fitbit flight was free to add without reaching any goals.

Darkraihs
Jogger

Many people agree with me as I have been to forums and other things and a lot of people want fitbit flight back!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Darkraihs, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on Charge 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Maleki_V
First Steps

I have gotten the secret finger flight game on y Charge 2, but I was hoping it could be a permanent thing. Hopefully it can be, thank you!

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Maleki_V, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Roryfuntory
Jogger

I am currently a very hardworking middle school student that is one of those people who usually finish their work pretty early. I have recently discovered that there is a game that goes with my Charge 2 called Fitbit Flight and got all excited about it. Now I realize that you only get it if you have completed all your goals for that day. That disappointed me because I thought that I would not be bored anymore! I really would like the Fitbit Flight game to be permanent.

If anyone has taken the time to read this whole post, then please vote for this so it can be a permanent game!

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Roryfuntory! Great suggestion, thanks for explaining why you'd like to have Fitbit Flight as a permanent game with us! This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Don’t forget to post a comment and click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

EEEY
First Steps

to include flappy bird on charge 2 without needing to reach goals.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @EEEY. Thanks for taking the time to share your idea about leaving the Flappy bird game permanent with us. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

ZaybKhan_1808
First Steps

Recently, I was able to unlock Fitbit Flight. The next day, I couldn't find it on my watch. II need you guys to keep it on a watch after it is unlocked. On Saturday mornings, I want to play this game. But the earliest time that you can unlock it is 1:00 pm, and that is too late. Once you unlock it, it should stay on your Fitbit until you switch it off. I and many others would appreciate it if you accept my suggestion. (Also, I had to put this as a Charge 3 suggestion, as you guys don't have a charge 2 option).

ZaybKhan_1808
First Steps

Please do this!!!!

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ZaybKhan_1808, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

WildAden
First Steps

Hi Devs the Fitbit flight game is an feature which you earn. I would like an option to have as a permanent feature. It would be nice if you get to choose how you earn it (e.g when you reach 10 000 steps) this would be a nice feature as well as having leaderboards for the highest score (my is currently 21) Please and thanks

JOEYISME
First Steps

All day im working for the fitbit flight game so whenever i do complete all my goals its time for bed anyway.

Also half the time when i do complete my goals it doesent even work.

So could you please make this game permanent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imefyinggravity
First Steps

I would like to be able to set goals for when it appears as i am in school for 9 hours a day so it is very hard for me to get the game as im sat down all day

Thanks xx

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JOEYISME! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @WildAdenThanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to have the Fitbit Flight game permanent in the Charge 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Fit_bit_usertwo
First Steps

Make fit bit fly a permanent feature 

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Fit_bit_usertwo, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about making Fitbit Fly permanent. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

Leoshade
Jogger

Screenshot_20200302-213930.png

A little freaked out that this game I had a dream about does now exist, but it's fun to play at the end of the day

DogLover12
First Steps

I know some people put there goals to the bare minimum to get the game, but still have to wait 5 hours. Some people wanna keep there normal goals whilst having a fun little game when relaxing.

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @DogLover12, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about making Fitbit Flight permanently. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

M.Son
Runner

Fitbit should have the Fitbit Flight game as a permanent game so that if you were bored or whatsoever or even taking a little break, you could have a mini little game provided by Fitbit. That would be really cool! (Doesn't just have to get on Fitbit charge 2).

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @M.Son, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Fitbit flight game on Fitbit trackers. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.