Make Health Metrics free for all Fitbit users

Why is the health metrics free for some devices but not others I cant understand the logic on that , some of the cheaper fitbits it free yet the expensive ones it's not

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Missymoo84, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making Health Metrics free for all Fitbit users. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You will find more details about this here: Who can see health metrics in the Fitbit app?

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Guitarplayer
Tempo Runner

@Missymoo84  in my Luxe healt metrics work and also my wife versa 2. I think HM should be free for everybody.

Maybe this is a bug rather than a feature missing, 

Cant understood @YojanaFitbit reply

Guitarplayer
Tempo Runner

@YojanaFitbit A simile suggestion was ask in 2016 . It is sstill under consideration and maybe we can merge the 2 suggestion.

I think health metric will be a perfect place for this 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi there, @Guitarplayer. Thank you for sharing your feedback. After checking your comment we consider this are two separate requests but we appreciate your comments. The Health Metrics tile is available with Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Inspire 2, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 2, and Fitbit Versa 3. To see historical data and your personal range for each metric, upgrade to Fitbit Premium.

You can read more about it here: What should I know about health metrics in the Fitbit app?

See you around.

Soyerski123
Base Runner

For me it is unbelievable that i cannot see my own data for the period longer than last 7 days. It is the most stupid part of the entire Fitbit ecosystem.

AditiSri
First Steps

Even I believe that the health metric should be free for all devices. At least for the costlier one. I possess sense but still have to pay for the feature.

It's actually frustrating.

Anna4908
First Steps

I also agree health metric should be free. It just doesn't make sense that I bought a product and can't use the function. I think this is not what premium service is for.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app. Health metrics data is now available without a Premium subscription for all Fitbit users. You can find more details in the following links:

@Missymoo84, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.