Make QR code app for vaccine certificates for Sense

The province where I live requires me to display my vaccination status when visiting restaurants, events, gyms etc. Currently I have the QR code stored on my phone to display, but it would be great to be able to display it from the smart watch as I prefer travelling light.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about creating a QR code app that stores vaccine certificates for the Sense with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Senser
First Steps

I was just looking to see if there was a feature for this. Definitely so much more convenient!

nickpt
Recovery Runner

A possible workaround may be to use one of the photo clock faces and upload the QR code as the clock face image? QR codes are often difficult to read clearly in small scale, perhaps the watch face aurface may be too small for a quality QR rendition, but I hope this suggestion is helpful anyway 👍🏻

Aaroneisele55
Base Runner

There already is such an App, just use one of these:

AppGallery Search for "QR code"  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.