Make Versa series available for Pebble owners discount

The Pebbler Fitbit Discount is currently offered to Pebble users who still own a device with a valid serial number. It is $50 off in a Fitbit Ionic smartwatch.

The Fitbit Versa is a more appealing replacement for Pebblers who are currently looking for a substitute for their beloved watches before June 30, 2018.

Extending the Pebblers Fitbit discount to the Fitbit Versa will attract a loyal family of users and creative developers. 

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

RHHFit
Recovery Runner

There is also an active discussion "Coupon for Pebble owners" initiated by @Kennewickman 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa/Coupon-for-Pebble-owners/m-p/2600867#M409 

Skpwow74
Jogger

Could you elaborate or post a link for the $50 off loyalty program? I'm a current Pebble user and can not seem to find any information except for random comments about it. Thank you.

RHHFit
Recovery Runner

@Skpwow74

Have a look at this link section: The Pebbler Fitbit Discount

https://dev.fitbit.com/blog/2018-01-24-pebble-support/ 

It sends you to: should register for updates here.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIBNNUVNiIRFGlPOgUFFbb0W-eK-v9JcEde-CvEfT70_AJDw/viewform   

and follow the instructions to get your Pebble serial number.

Rich-s42
Jogger

I have nothing to add but support the desire for the offer to be extended to versa. 

PolkadottedEwe
Recovery Runner

I still haven't gotten the discount code for the Ionic. Has anyone?

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. 

lamarchairez
Jogger

I've had a fitbit for a while now, and it just recently broke. I was told I could have a courtesy discount for a new one, but the versa is currently excluded. I think it would be great for that to be added. 

Also, looking through the versa tab I noticed people requesting that there be spotify control from the watch, as well as auto replies for the iphone! 

NLKK2
Jogger

Encourage people to upgrade from a defective old device on your discount replacement service and have the option of the Versa that has now been out for months.

hfd331
Jogger

I have been waiting for a discount on the Fitbit Versa.

(Firefighter and long time Fitbit user).... Will buy as soon as a discount is offered.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.