Make a clip for Versa series

I recently sold my Bellabeat to invest in a Fitbit due to its features. The only thing I struggle with is it’s only able to perform as a watch.

my Bellabeat could be worn as a clip, watch and necklace and had options in the settings to change when you changed how you wore it. It’s also designed so that it’s discreet and looks like a piece of jewellery.

I need some sort of housing that can be clipped to my bra or a belt or pocket but still provides accuracy. Some classes it gets caught and I love to wear a watch !

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @Samanthajwebb. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Samanthajwebb, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Tj1089
Jogger

I would love for Fitbit to make a clip for the Versa like they did for the Inspire to clip onto your pants, belt, or bra. It's not always convenient, or attractive to wear the Versa as a watch.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Tj1089 thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

SueinME
First Steps

I don't care to wear a watch.  I have had a One for many years that is perfect for my needs.  If anything happens to it, I'd love to have a clip-able FitBit device that tracks stair flights and steps.  The Inspire has a clip, not stair tracking.  The Charge 3 does track stairs, but is wrist-worn only.  While many nifty new features have been added, it's sad to see some go away...which has delayed my upgrading.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SueinME, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see another clip-base tracker to see your steps, floors and distance. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

jo.z
First Steps
It would be good to have a clip to put the ‘face’ of the Versa 2 in so it can be clipped on to a bra, knickers, shorts etc so that steps can be counted if you can’t wear your watch.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jo.z, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a clip for Fitbit Versa 2 pebble. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here

Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

bcmolina3
First Steps
I bought the Versa 3 because of the features but when I cannot wear it as a smartwatch for different reasons it's very frustrating to not be able to count my steps as putting it in my pocket doesn't make me feel comfortable; a bra clip for it would be incredible.

I don't understand why this is still not solved by Fitbit.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @bcmolina3, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to use your Versa 3 with a clip to track your details with us. I noticed this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Versa 4 and Sense 2. You can find more details about the Wasserstein Clip Holder here.

@Samanthajwebb, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.