0 Votes

Make a smart watch with minimum on tracking gizmos/sensors but with reliable notifications!

I don't want all of your tracking gizmos on a smart watch. I want a scratch resistant touchscreen with reliable and customizable notifications without breaking the bank. $300 for a watch and I don't use 90% of it's features! Why should I pay for features I don't need? Strip your Ionic of it's "Built-in GPS" "credit card chip" and "music memory" and make it more smart in terms of notifications. And PLEASE make notifications reliable! Drop your price below $200 and whola you got a watch many lazy people like me will love. And won't be discouraged by all this "Let's stroll" reminders. I turned them off by the way. You can keep the step counter just for the sake of calling it a tracking watch but the main reason should be user convenience so I don't have to pull out my phone and check for all types of emails I am getting (Work email, gmail or Yahoo-eMail) 

Thank you,

Eduard W.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Released
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Ed7!

Thanks for sharing your ideas. 

We have recently announced the Fitbit Versa which could work for you. Perhaps you could look into it or look into all of our products on here: https://www.fitbit.com/compare .

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.