Make all data graphs axis to display last 7, 30, 90 and 365 days

I love reviewing historic data from my Fitbit. When looking at the last month, week, 3 months or year, the horizontal axis is rarely full of data, as the axis is always fixed on "Monday to Sunday", "1st to 30th" and "Jan to December"

My request is to modify the axis so it always shows the last 7 days, last 30 days, last 90 days & last 365 days.
5 Comments
Victamon
Tempo Runner

Offer a rolling- instead of fixed(even if modifiable) calendar-. or better yet option to seitch between the two modes.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about making all data graphs axis to display last 7, 30, 90 and 365 days with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

doug493
Jogger

This definitely needs to be done.  The first thing you learn about displaying quantitative data is that a graph with one data point is worthless and those with only a few are pretty worthless.  The whole of these graphs is to show a trend and a lot of the time they don't do that because they display too little data. 

Please, please, please. 

KTQ
First Steps
Currently Fitbit only displays weight trends within a set month (eg 1 0ctober to 31 October) or calendar year eg (1 January to 31 December). Apple Health allows you to scroll for trends across a month (eg 17 October to 17 November) and year (eg 17 October 2023 to 16 October 2024).
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @KTQ, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about making the weight graph axis to display dates across months or years with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.