Make an upscale Smartwatch

I love the OS and functionality on the Versa, but it looks like a toy and is tiny on a man's wrist and has a tiny screen. The Ionic is ugly and screams "I workout bro."

I have a Fossil Q Explorist HR. It looks great and isn't out of place in an office/executive environment, but the battery life and Health/fitness functionality are terrible. I would love to have something that combines the best of both worlds and would glady pay a premium to do so. 

So fitbit, any plans on making something that competes with the Apple watch and Fossil Watches? You are leaving out a significant chunk of the market by ignoring it.

2 Comments
RunnerGrrl
Base Runner

I am a long time FitBit user and completely agree with the appearance of the Versa (you can forget the Ionic, I'm simply not wearing that) in an office/executive setting. The Versa doesn't feel too small on my female wrist, in fact it feels large - and it's just ugly.  I honestly try to hide it if I'm anywhere other than the gym. I would definitely pay more to have an attractive tracker that I could comfortably wear in any setting or occasion.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Grooves12. Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion.

I could definitely see other users liking the idea of a bigger Fitbit. Hopefully they support this idea.

Let's keep an eye on what others have to say.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.