Make more bands for Fitbit Luxe

So disappointed that your new Luxe tracker has so few bands. Please offer more options for bands for all of your watches. I am trying to stay with Fitbit but May have to jump over to Apple Watch to have more options.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SCSeattle, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making more bands for the Fitbit Luxe with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

pricklypear
Jogger

I was deciding between the black and silver luxe (I’m a male) and ended up with the black because the band that came with the silver was pink - I would have had to buy a second strap to get a combination I was happy with. Being able to choose straps and also additional colors (e.g. a blue) would be nice.

Jeska68
Recovery Runner

I agree!  There is no sports band available?  Just because I wanted a classier Fitbit watch doesn’t mean I don’t play sports (it’s a fitness tracker people… versatility was your goal not seclusion)

eileenro
First Steps

So disappointed with the Gorjana link bracelet.  It detaches from my Luxe so easily, I nearly lost it several times while on vacation last month. It was a gift, I'm not sure it's still in warranty period since I didn't attach it at the time I received it.  Fitbit support has been less than satisfactory. Anyone else having this issue with this bracelet staying connected to the tracker?

SuDo2
Jogger

Completely agree… blue straps! Denim navy slate grey ie all the colours I wear! Come on Fitbit you’d make more sales… it’s a win win surely? 

Bilfrost
First Steps

Would love to see a pin-and-tuck style band. There isn't even a 3rd party band in this style available anywhere. Everything out there just has a buckle (I assume they just all copy the original bands). Pin-and-tuck is the best for sports and times when one doesn't want the end of a sticking out band to snag on everything.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.