Make more feminine wristbands for Charge 3

I LOVE my Fitbit Charge 3 but hate looking down at this less than feminine band on my arm!  Because you want to wear the Charge 3 all the time, you really need a dressier and more feminine metal band option....I noticed that Tory Burch made one for the Charge 2 but can't find that for Charge 3?  I actually ordered a metal mesh band from a third party seller and the magnetic clasp on it caused my computer screen to constantly black out!  I would really like an official Fitbit metal band.  Will Tory Burch be offering this for the Charge 3 anytime soon?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @jtalexan.

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea with us! I could absolutely see how other users could find more feminine bands to be appealing.

Let's see what other think about this idea.

jtalexan
Jogger

Ok thanks...others may not comment on this because my thinking is that the people who want a nicer band will just opt not to buy the charge 3 if they see that there is such a limited selection of bands.

Bb555
Recovery Runner

I completely agree, we need more choices to make the charge 3 look like it should fit on a woman as well. With a more feminine look and a little slimmer band.

Bb555
Recovery Runner

Just purchased the  woven band, what a difference in comfort.  It's so much better than the band that comes on the charge 3. And more narrow than the sport band. Now all we need is a more band options and a feminine look.

PinkBaker
Jogger

I’m so disappointed with the bands offered. 

dskumatov
First Steps

@PinkBaker totally agree! The band options for the Charge 3 are so sad... its been almost 6 months since the Charge 3 has been released and literally nothing good color-wise in the band department. 

dskumatov
First Steps

Is Fitbit planning on getting more variety for Charge 3 bands?! Specifically the Horween Leather band. I would really like it in the cognac leather color. I would like for there to be a tan or white option in the classic band as well. Get more neutral colors that are feminine.

Can Fitbit maybe take some inspiration from the Apple Watch bands? I prefer the simplicity of the Fitbit watch over the apple watch but my goodness there are no cute, feminine, or classy options for the bands. In general, for all the charge 3 bands the colors are very limited and there are not enough neutral colors. Usually I wouldn't care cause I would just buy a third party band but apparently, the new connector is difficult to remake so nobody attempts to make any pretty charge 3 bands. It's frustrating. 

classic band: black (well its a classic color so can't complain much) or blue-grey (meh)

leather band: purple (eww) or navy (very manly)

woven band: purple (even more eww shade of purple) or charcoal (boring)

Really? Two colors per each of the decent band styles?

And who would even wear the sport band?! It's so ugly... but I can critique those colors as well:

black (classic), purple (eww and double eww! what is up with Fitbit and the color purple?), scarlet red (how many outfits could you possibly wear with such a vivid red band), and of course blue (its too blue to be considered navy and because of that matching this band to outfits would be difficult.

Fitibit! Step up your game with band design. Your current designer should be fired! Joking.. but at least he/she needs to take a course in design and beauty.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.