Make more trackers/watches available in size XL!

With all of the new styles of frackers Fitbit has released lately, it's disappointing to see that those of us who need a size XL for whatever reason have very limited options. None of the special edition styles are available in a bigger size, while our options for colors in the newer models are black, black...or black.

Please, Fitbit, make your newer models of trackers available in a size XL in more colors and styles!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

17 Comments
stu56
Jogger
Would be nice to have more choice on XL size blaze straps, either in leather or silicone type.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

need x large bands period, love my charge 2 and my blaze but can't find x large bands major pain on e-bay and amazon,if any one knows a good seller please post

stu56
Jogger
Hello,

I had the same problem trying to find these, in the end went on Amazon USA site, bought two bands in black plus a great charger where the whole watch goes on the stand so no need to take apart for charging.
Hope this helps you, i think total price including packing came to £59.00
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

thanks i have the charge stand love it --it's the bands i can't find at a descent price some were more than a new blaze itself!!!!

AmyChristineH
Recovery Runner

When I got my original Fitbit Charge it was available in purple in xl.  Now my options are black.  Makes me sad.  

Status changed to: Not currently planned
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature, as we recently increased the dimensions of Fitbit ‘Large’ size bands, which we’ve found meets the needs of most customers. We understand that various companies have released third-party XL wristbands (but please be advised that any bands you find through online outlets, or otherwise, are not supported by Fitbit).

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

vickygardner74
First Steps

fitbit isn't making the XL size anymore for the people who need you most? WHY??

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @vickygardner74Thanks for your suggestion about making the bands available in XL size with us! This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post hereWhile this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request overtime. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

cvs4209
First Steps

I currently have a Flex 2 with a extra large band and was considering getting a new tracker but none of the current tracker have bands either in the box or available for purchase. My wrist is about 10 or so inches in size.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @cvs4209, thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to have more extra large bands options for our products with us. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

RegG
Jogger
The large band is to small. We need an XL wrist band as an offering even if it is kept seperately in the accessories section. I cannot purchase your product. Some of my friends as well. Men are larger than women especially ones that work out. You are loosing sales and I would suggest a significant amount. We will need to buy from a competitor.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @RegG, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to make more trackers/watches available in size XL. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

When I last owned a Fitbit, I was able to get an XL band. I went looking for a new tracker and realized that there is no longer an XL band available for any tracker or watch. This will likely mean that I buy another tracker or at least a 3rd party band (assuming I can find one). Please make XL bands again!
DramaQueenDiva
Marathon Racer

I can see the need for them, I don't exactly have small mitts myself. You can find third-party bands for much cheaper off of Amazon or eBay, but for warranty issues, I can see why people would be hesitant to do so.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @RVAPanthersFan, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making more Fitbit devices with an XL band available with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Sexybum1972
First Steps
Bring back xl bands we don’t want to buy 3 rd party bands , we bought a Fitbit because we could get xl bands now you stopped them, BRING THEM BACK !!!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Sexybum1972, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the XL bands for all our Fitbit devices with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.